Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: who planning a felicity movie party???

  1. #31
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by henna1:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    I'm having one! [img]smile.gif[/img] Ana and her DD are coming, and if anyone else from the NY area is more than welcome!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And, please, bring dolls... since Ria does not have enough, as you can see in her sig picture!!! LOL!!!
    Ana
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Darth! You're having an AG Party! Well color me purple! Can you pick me and the girls up at the airport Monday night! [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

    In all seriousness, my dollies are having a pajama party that night while watching the new Felicity movie. They are going to watch the Samantha movie Monday night in anticipation of the new Tuesday night release. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Great. Now I have this vision of Ria sitting in her living room in a Darth Vader costume, with AG's sitting all around her. [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    Great. Now I have this vision of Ria sitting in her living room in a Darth Vader costume, with AG's sitting all around her. [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img] HA!

    BTW, where is Darth??????....hmmmmm...

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Dolly6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to invite people to a Felicity movie party if I knew anyone near me my age who liked it. Oh well. It'll just be me, my mom, and our 9 dolls.

    I'm hoping for a snow day Tuesday so I can spend the whole day getting ready! I can't wait!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    Darth! You're having an AG Party! Well color me purple! Can you pick me and the girls up at the airport Monday night! [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, girl! If anyone is picking up anybody at JFK it's gonna be me!!! Madame Darth (out of the house visiting family for the turkey day) is not the driver kind! Somehow I always pull "driving duty" when we go to AGPNY!!!

    Now seriously: It would be lovely to have you over! I can bake s'more Queen cakes!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am. Very excited, going to go to my daughters and have pick up sticks for dinner. Get a facial and watch the movie. Girls night for us.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Please explain Pick up sticks? I thought that was a game!? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    Please explain Pick up sticks? I thought that was a game!? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think what was meant was the "Pic Up Stix" Chinese fast food chain.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •